Global Quantitative Strategies
Global Quantitative Strategies (“GQS”) applies mathematical and statistical models to the financial markets, combining rigorous research and advanced technology to identify and execute on investment opportunities. The team operates globally, seeking to generate alpha by applying systematic strategies across a diverse set of asset classes including equities, fixed income, currencies, and commodities.
GQS is one of the fastest growing businesses at Citadel and seeks to build out its management office to help facilitate this growth.
Join the management office to support the development and implementation of a range of strategic and business management projects. Key tasks include:
- Enhance and maintain existing financial and economic performance models and reports
- Assist in the management of various operational processes
- Develop cost-benefit analyses to support fact-based decision making
- Support design of new operational workflows to remove pain-points and streamline procedures
- Assist in implementing changes to operational processes and workflow and own specific sub-processes end to end
- Work collaboratively and develop recommendations with guidance from senior management office leadership
- Perform market / competitive research as necessary
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, analytic and data-driven individual with a demonstrated record of success. With limited guidance, this individual will possess an ability to structure economics analyses, implement new operational processes, and work effectively with the broader management team to synthesize analytical output. Lastly, the ideal candidate will bring a can-do attitude and willingness to see projects through to completion.
Undergraduate degree from a top university with an analytical degree (e.g., finance, accounting, economics, engineering, physics, math). Industry experience preferred but not a requirement. Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills. 2-3 years of work experience post graduation preferred; newer graduates with an exceptional track record and relevant experience (through internship) will be considered.