If you aspire to:
- Work as part of an established, experienced development team to build best in class client facing technology platforms integrated with r/t trading paradigms (cross asset classes)
If you’ve got an interest in:
- Facilitate communication and collaboration with business users and peer technology teams
- Provide application support of developed platforms to a global team.
- Contribute new ideas/best practices by providing teams with information architecture skills to prototype new technology concepts and prove out strategic alternatives
If you’ve proven you have:
- Strong understanding and experience with Tableau
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design fundamentals
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Solid knowledge of the MVC design pattern
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to C#, WPF/XAML, Perl, SQL, scripting languages are plusses
- Financial industry experience is preferred
- Bachelors of Science (Master Degree preferred) in engineering, computer science, or mathematics.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who has demonstrated the ability to function independently in a fast-paced, dynamic, and demanding trading environment. This person will be intellectually curious, intuitive, rigorous, trustworthy and have the highest ethical standards. In addition, (s)he will be affective addressing a number of internal and external audiences in a professional manner. This person will add value by working on a number of simultaneous projects with minimal supervision and exemplary follow-through.