Citadel Securities is one of the world’s largest securities dealers. We are transforming financial markets around the world by consistently providing meaningful liquidity across equities, options, treasuries, currencies, interest rate swaps and other major asset classes. We empower execution platforms and trading solutions that make markets work better, creating opportunities for investors.
Citadel Securities stands among the world’s most trusted, influential and impactful financial firms. The best and brightest are drawn to Citadel’s culture of meritocracy that prizes insightful research, intellectual curiosity and analytical rigor. The Citadel Securities team makes its mark every day from our offices around the world.
For more information visit www.citadelsecurities.com.
About the Role
The successful candidate will be working in the Front Office as Trade Operations/Support for a new Options Market Making business within Citadel Securities LLC. The role will be focused on supporting daily trading activity. You will gain a broad experience in front office operational activities, such as trade crossing, settlements, reconciliations and reporting. It is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience in a fast paced front office environment of a reputable trading firm. Excellent work ethic, problem solving skills, attention to detail and willingness to learn are desired.
- Crossing of Block trades on Derivative Exchanges
- Managing commissions resulting from block trading
- Monitoring trade settlement and reconciliation for breaks
- Understanding trade flows from execution to clearing and settlement
- Utilising in house systems to assist in trade booking
- Work with trade reporting data
- Interact with middle office and back office on a daily basis to understand risk, compliance, margin, financing and other trade related issues
Suitable candidate should have:
- Experience within a similar role
- University degree
- Organizational and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent work ethic and self-motivated
- Strong interest in financial markets
- Eagerness to learn
- Excel VBA, Python or Perl for generating trade reports