Location: Chicago, IL
About the Role
If you aspire to:
- Be a Front Office Software Developer in the Citadel Securities Market Making team and work closely with members of Front Office Quantitative Research, as well as high frequency traders.
- Provide technical expertise to support and enhance core trading applications.
- Demonstrate an ability to analyze complex business/technical problems and make sound technical decisions proactively and in a self-directed manner.
- Work as part of an established, experienced development team to build best in class technology platforms integrated with r/t trading paradigms.
- Facilitate communication and collaboration with business users and peer technology teams.
- 3 years of experience building modern web applications.
- Lead the design and creation of coherent user-focused interfaces from scratch that you would take complete ownership of.
- Experience with Bootstrap.
- Familiarity with modern front end frameworks such as AngularJS, Backbone, React, etc.
- Strong Test-Driven Development and desire to write simple, adaptive and iterative code.
- Strong critical reasoning skills.
- Detail-oriented approach to solving problems.
- An adaptable approach to an ever changing development environment.
- Enthusiasm for learning & results oriented.
- Strong work ethic & high degree of integrity.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Education: An undergraduate degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, or related engineering or science curriculum.