Are you passionate about modeling and the pursuit of truth to achieve alpha? Are you a scientist at heart, who prefers to dive right in, research and test your ideas to identify trends where others don’t in vast quantities of data? Can you spot dead ends early and pivot quickly to peg prime opportunities?
Citadel is a worldwide leader in finance that uses next-generation technology and alpha-driven strategies to transform the global economy. We tackle some of the toughest problems in the industry by pushing ourselves to be the best again and again. It’s demanding work for the brightest minds, but we wouldn’t have it any other way. Here, great ideas can come from anyone. Everyone. You.
If you aspire to:
- Join a successful options market making business that is rapidly growing
- Work in a team environment that closely integrates trading, fundamental research, quantitative research and technology
- Work on meaningful projects that directly impact global markets
- Invest in a career with purpose.
If you’ve got an interest in:
- Anticipating and reacting to market moving information in volatility and forward rate space
- Finding new trading opportunities
- Utilizing fundamental research to develop new trading tactics
- Pricing idiosyncratic risk
- Actively overseeing 100-500 names across multiple industries for events impacting volatility and forward rate pricing
- Finding ways to opportunistically and systematically increase the desk’s profitability
If you’ve proven you have:
- A deep understanding of factors impacting public equity valuation
- An understanding of the basics of option pricing
- Experience solving open ended problems using analytical methods
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and financial skills
- Maturity and motivation to function independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Curiosity, intuition, integrity, and professionalism
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills