Citadel is a worldwide leader in finance that uses next-generation technology and alpha=driven strategies to transform the global economy. We tackle some of the toughest problems in the industry by pushing ourselves to be the best. We offer demanding work for the brightest minds, and we wouldn’t have it any other way. Here, great ideas can come from anyone. Everyone. You.
Global Quantitative Strategies
Global Quantitative Strategies (“GQS”) applies mathematical and statistical models to the financial markets, combining rigorous research and advanced technology to identify and execute on investment opportunities. The team operates globally, seeking to generate alpha by applying systematic strategies across a diverse set of asset classes including equities, fixed income, currencies, and commodities.
GQS is one of the fastest growing businesses at Citadel and seeks to build out its management office to help facilitate this growth.
Join the management office to support the development and implementation of a range of strategic and business management projects. Key tasks include:
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators to identify areas of business opportunity
- Implement and work with a business intelligence tool and drive creation of management dashboard reports
- Enhance and maintain existing financial and economic performance models and reports
- Liase with central finance and accounting function to provide business specific guidance on reporting requirements
- Support GQS management office and department heads with in-depth / ad-hoc analysis
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, analytic and data-driven individual with a demonstrated record of success. With limited guidance, this individual will possess an ability to structure economic analyses, develop effective management reports, and work constructively with the broader management team to synthesize analytical output. Lastly, the ideal candidate will bring a can-do attitude and willingness to see projects through to completion.
- Bachelors degree required
- CPA strongly preferred
- 5+ years experience ideally in an accounting or financial planning capacity
- Big 4 accounting experience a plus
- Experience working in financial planning a plus