About the Opportunity
The successful candidate will be working within our Accounting team and must be an ambitious self-starter who is eager to perform at a high level in a dynamic, fast-paced, and demanding work environment. This person will be proactive and will seek ways to contribute to the team and to the firm.
- Assist the team on all aspects of regulatory reporting and management accounting.
- Providing support for audit, tax and compliance activities.
- Helping the team review revenue & cost performance across the business.
If you aspire to:
- Work on a fast-paced, dynamic, and intellectually-challenging team
- Collaborate internally and externally with trading/financing desks, counterparties, exchanges, prime brokers, and custodians
- Add value by assisting in the lifecycle of a trade including clearance, settlements, and/or cash management
- Add value by identifying and implementing technology and process-improvement opportunities, while demonstrating an intellectual curiosity and passion for innovation
- Develop your skills and solve some of the most complex business problems in our industry
If you’ve got an interest in:
- Learning about financial markets and products
- Preparing financial statements and accounting close processes
- Working in a dynamic, fast-paced, and highly rewarding environment
- Gaining exposure to best-in-class systems and processes
If you’ve proven you have:
- Seeking degree in Accounting
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- High energy level and a strong work ethic
- Extremely detail and process-oriented
- Intellectually curious
- Adaptive, flexible style – able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated high level of initiative
- Impeccable integrity
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel’s hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel’s team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.