Research Systems Analysts/Associates work closely with the COO Data & Analytics team to help support front office investment teams through reporting, performance tracking, and data analysis.
- Partner with Investment Analysts, Portfolio Managers, and internal technology specialists to design and implement innovative tools that enhance the investment process, portfolio construction, and risk management for the sector investment teams
- Source and leverage fundamental equity data to help streamline modeling and investment research
- Build customized analysis that incorporates internal and external data
- Measure, analyze, and improve internal data quality
- Previous experience with tactical valuation projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, preferably in accounting, statistics, engineering and/or computer science
- Passion for fundamental analysis and public markets investing
- Deep understanding of financial accounting, equity valuation and statistics
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, with strong attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Advanced proficiency in Excel/Data Visualization – built-in functions, aggregation, lookups and creating dashboards, Tableau
- Proficiency in SQL, VBA, and Linux/Unix experience, statistics, or data analysis
Opportunities available in New York
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel’s hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel’s team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.