Business Management Professionals are key contributors that help ensure the smooth and effective operations of the business. Successful individuals collaborate with business heads and COOs on developing and executing growth strategies.
- Drive strategic and operational improvements for specific businesses within Citadel Securities including electronic market making, risk trading, sales and relationship management. This includes various business including, but not limited to equity derivatives, options or FICC
- Develop deep understanding of global market making activities at Citadel Securities and collaborate with colleagues across Citadel Securities, including traders, sales professionals, technologists, other business leaders, legal and financial managers, and outside partners and vendors
- Develop and assist in the execution of implementation plans – examples include the development of new business strategies and new monetization vehicles
- Analyze key aspects of evolving markets in support of market structure initiatives, e.g., liquidity, cleared product expansions, transparency initiatives, and determination of clearable products in new cleared markets
- A highly motivated, analytic and data-driven mind-set with a demonstrated record of leadership and success
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent analytical skills, with strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- MBA or equivalent experience
- Prior experience within a top management consulting, investment banking or systematic trading organization
- Depending upon the available opportunities, experience in a specific area (e.g. trading, technology), product (e.g. Options, FICC), or market may be required
Opportunities in Chicago and Hong Kong
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel’s hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel’s team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.