We’re Citadel, a worldwide leader in finance that uses next-generation technology and alpha-driven strategies to transform the global economy. We tackle some of the toughest problems in the industry by pushing ourselves to be the best again and again. It’s demanding work for the brightest minds, but we wouldn’t have it any other way. Here, great ideas can come from anyone. Everyone. You.
If you aspire to:
- Deepening your knowledge of containers, virtual machines, and bare metal servers
- Expanding your coding skills beyond basic application development
- Working closely with seasoned Storage professionals to solve real business problems
- Learning the operational and engineering side of storage management
- Working in a dynamic, challenging environment
If you’ve got an interest in:
- Orchestration of containers, VMs, and bare metal servers
- Cloud layer provisioning, code promotion, and management of compute, storage, and network services
If you’ve proven you have:
- A whatever it takes attitude
- Good communication skills
- A solid understanding of programming concepts and coding experience
- Solid Linux skills
- A general knowledge of cloud compute and storage concepts
- Experience with languages such as go, python, and shell scripting
- The ability to handle multiple critical tasks
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel’s hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel’s team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.