The Commodities Associate Program aims to provide the next generation of forward thinking, fundamental commodity associates with hands-on experience working on a leading commodities investment team.
- Work on a highly-successful Global Commodities investment team
- Conduct analysis and generate trading ideas
- Build detailed fundamental commodity supply and demand models
- Develop and expand market analytics tools while staying on top of market research and insights
- Potential to work on commodities logistics, P&L analyses and assist with various ad-hoc projects related to our commodities business
- Prior work experience in banking, private equity or commodities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in statistics, mathematics, computer science or finance
- High GPA (>3.7) / 1st Class Hons degree. Top 5% of graduating class.
- Interest in commodities
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, with strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
Opportunities available in London, Chicago, Greenwich
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel’s hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel’s team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.