We’re Citadel, a worldwide leader in finance that uses next-generation technology and alpha-driven strategies to transform the global economy. We tackle some of the toughest problems in the industry by pushing ourselves to be the best again and again. It’s demanding work for the brightest minds, but we wouldn’t have it any other way. Here, great ideas can come from anyone. Everyone. You.
If you aspire to:
- Collaborate with stakeholders across business and engineering teams to understand requirements and establish goals to meet those needs
- Bring a software development ethic to the delivery of infrastructure services to speed development, enable experimentation, drive efficiency and security, and increase performance and availability levels
- Develop an understanding of how streamlined infrastructure delivery impacts and enables trading and business objectives
If you’ve got an interest in:
- Design and development of APIs for deployment, configuration, and inventory of infrastructure components (server hardware/OS/network/etc.) to enable self-service consumption
- Extending infrastructure-as-code and automation capabilities to transform infrastructure management into a process that is versioned, repeatable, fast, and event-driven
- Development of CI/CD pipelines for OS imaging, configuration management, and platform service delivery
If you’ve proven you have:
- Experience in programming languages such as Python and Go
- Deep knowledge Linux and/or Networking
- Desire to learn infrastructure provisioning/management Tools (e.g. Terraform/Packer/Puppet/Ansible)
- A whatever it takes attitude
- Good communication skills
- The ability to handle multiple critical tasks
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For thirty years, Citadel’s hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel’s team of investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.