Execution Traders manage all aspects of execution across traded products, including corporate bonds, CDS (single name and index), convertible bonds, bank debt and equity.
- Maintain excellent relationships with counterparties on both credit and convert desks
- Develop internal tools and systems to improve execution, screening and research capabilities
- Utilize proprietary tools to screen the universe for relative value arbitrage opportunities across the capital structure
- Understand and respond to developments in market structure
- Book trades and coordinate reconciliation with Back Office Administrator and broker/dealers
- Confirm and verify the accuracy of trade-related data
- Monitor and respond to incoming market information, economic announcements, and general trading activity to maintain correct pricing of derivatives and manage portfolio risk
- Assist in managing risk and perform detailed PnL reconciliation
- Prior experience in a trading environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, preferably in finance, economics, applied mathematics, physics, engineering, computer science, or a related quantitative field
- Knowledge of derivatives and bond pricing (duration and/or convexity)
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent analytical skills, with strong attention to detail
Opportunities in Chicago, New York, London
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel’s hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel’s team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.