Data Engineers are tasked with building next generation data analysis platforms. Our data analysis methods evolve on a daily basis and we empower our engineers to make bold decisions that support critical functions across the business.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy elegant software solutions across the firm
- Partner with business leaders to define priorities and deliver custom solutions
- A deep passion for working with data and developing software to address data processing challenges
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with multiple data platforms including RDBMS, NoSQL, MongoDB, Spark, Hadoop
- Experience with some of the following areas: Distributed Computing, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Cloud Platform Development, Networking, and/or REST Service Development
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
Opportunities available in Chicago, London, New York
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel’s hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel’s team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.