The Data Production Analyst is responsible for ensuring the overall quality of alternative and fundamental data sets used widely across the firm. In addition to handling data curation tasks, the DPA team is expected to work closely with Portfolio Managers, Data Scientists and Engineers to ensure that optimal investment decision-making happens on a daily basis. This includes proactively seeking out and productionizing any insights gleaned from the raw data. A successful candidate will have a demonstrated interest in equities and security valuation, be able to succinctly communicate complex processes, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· Mine through critical datasets to identify signals and patterns used for investment strategies
· Guide architectural decisions of the team and promote reliable and maintainable processes and systems
· Monitor, develop and action QA issues pertaining to production data
· Strategize with business leaders to define priorities and deliver custom solutions
· Identify and evaluate the value of new data sets
Your Skills & Talents
· A deep passion for finance, technology and data sciences
· Bachelors or Masters in business, finance or economics with 2 or more semesters of computer science classes or equivalent
· CFA or working towards CFA preferred
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel’s hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel’s team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.