- Work alongside business functions to create novel solutions and support new business projects
- Assist with researching new database technologies and implement them to increase productivity and efficiency of database dependent applications.
- Manage and support production, QA, and Dev databases running on SQL Server, SSAS Cubes, and other NoSQL databases.
- Develop DBA administration scripts using T-SQL, stored procedure, SSIS packages, and Power Shell scripts
- Assist with the development and automation of reports for business analysis and compliance purposes.
- Assist with the development of ad-hoc SQL, stored procedures/views, and tune them to improve performance.
- Troubleshoot database related issues and provide solutions to increase database system reliability and availability.
- Manage and maintain database Schemas using database modeling tools and deploy schema changes to Dev, QA, and Prod environments following the change control process.
- Manage database security and maintain data safety and integrity.
- Ensure all database servers are backed up that meets RPO and RTO
- Implement and maintain database/data archiving and retention process
- Document database environment and administration process
- 5+ years of experience supporting MS SQL server or other OLTP database as a DBA
- 5+ years of experience developing T-SQL or other procedural languages
- 3+ years of experience working with database monitoring tools (SQL Profiler, Quest, RedGate, Idera, Foglight, PDBA, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience working with at least two scripting language: PowerShell, Python, Shell, Perl
- Must have administration experience with SQL Server SSAS, SSRS, and SSIS
- Must be able to work in Linux environment and know basic Linux commands and be able to use a Linux editor
- Knowledge of and experience with OLAP and NoSQL databases is a plus
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must have solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of Execution Services business and Options specific product knowledge is a plus
- Self-starter and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Willingness to learn new skills and take on new challenges
- BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related Computer Engineering or Science curriculum
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel’s hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel’s team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.