A Citadel End User Support Engineering Intern provides technical support and administration for all internal end-user software, hardware, and connectivity. We are looking for an entrepreneurial, self-directed technical intern that can work both independently and with the broader team. The right candidate is focused on resolving a wide range of technology issues while providing top-tier customer service to our end users.
If you have an interest in:
- Identifying, diagnosing, researching, tracking and resolving complex technical problems
- Escalating issues and facilitating user assistance from third parties or other IT groups as needed
- Providing excellent customer service experiences for all end users, traders and senior leadership
- Working effectively in a cooperative and collaborative global team environment
- Escalating, coordinating and managing incident response for critical firm-wide issues
- Troubleshooting technology issues related to hardware, software, user accounts, trading environments, operating systems and mobility
- Engaging in technical collaboration with other Infrastructure groups and business IT teams as appropriate
If you have proven skills in:
- Demonstrating the ability to effectively recognize and resolve technical issues quickly and methodically
- Adapting quickly to a new and changing technical environment
- Providing excellent, white-glove, VIP customer service interactions
- Troubleshooting all aspects of desktop hardware, peripherals, and printers
- Troubleshooting all aspects of mobility, including Windows laptops, MDM solutions, MFA solutions, remote connectivity, VPN
- Troubleshooting all aspects of Apple computers, Mac OS, iPhones and iPads
- Troubleshooting various operating systems, including Microsoft Windows and Linux
- Troubleshooting Microsoft Office software, including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote and related add-ins
- Troubleshooting issues related to Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Microsoft Exchange, TCP/IP
- Troubleshooting issues in VDI or Citrix environments
- Troubleshooting issues with messaging platforms, collaboration, video conferencing tools (such as WebEx, Zoom, Blue Jeans), A/V issues, and conference room issues
- Communicated effectively with a wide range of audiences (technical and non-technical, staff and managerial), and in a wide range of settings (e.g., one-on-one, small group, in person, on the phone, and via e-mail)
- Interacted professionally with internal customers and demonstrates key client service concepts (e.g., responsiveness, attentiveness, composure, attention to detail, follow-through)
Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Advanced Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Business Administration or an allied field.
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel’s hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel’s team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.