As part of Citadel’s Chief Operating Office (COO), these roles will drive the development, implementation and management of the firms’ next generation of business continuity strategies, practices and policies. These individuals will work across all business functions of the firm to drive the identification of risks, assessment of impacts and to develop and manage responsive, pragmatic business specific recovery plans.
- Facilitate the development of business continuity strategies and solutions, including documentation through collaboration with business process owners.
- Administer the firm’s BCP related tools, including incident management, notification, BCP planning programs.
- Partnering with Information Security, Technology Infrastructure, Securities and Asset Management Technology, Workplace Critical Infrastructure and Security on building and maintaining a comprehensive view of failure scenarios with associated remediation plans.
- Partnering with business and Technology leads to drive adoption of plans within their business; exercising the plan within each business function – building “muscle memory” at all levels.
- Administrating the Incident & Crisis management function and developing the feedback loop driving a continual improvement process into the recovery plans.
- Partnering with designated leads across Workplace, Technology Infrastructure, Securities and Asset Management Technology to develop, implement and manage site-specific disaster recovery strategies, practices, policies and testing.
- Partnering with designated Technology leads to manage disaster recovery related activities – toll gates, change management, working group.
- Act as liaison for auditing and regulatory examinations of the firm’s business continuity program to include plans and processes.
- 5+ of relevant corporate experience preferred, which includes managing complex programs and developing or leading a team
- Conceptual thinker, analytically inclined with demonstrated experience in project execution work
- Ability to translate across full spectrum of corporate functions – business leads, technologists, risk managers, real estate and services specialists, audit, legal, compliance and external regulators
- Demonstrated experience with risk evaluation and control, business impact analysis, business continuity and disaster recovery strategy development, gaining buy-in on strategies and successfully implementing
Education: Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university with consistent outstanding academic record
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel’s hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel’s team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.