FPGA Engineers create next generation FPGA solutions to support ultra-low latency trading systems across the firm. FPGA Engineers work closely with business leaders to design and deploy FPGA solutions that help optimize trading system performance.
Partner with business leaders to research, design, implement and deploy FPGA solutions across Citadel’s trading businesses
- Maximize trading system efficiency and performance to accelerate algorithmic trade signal generation and order execution
A deep passion for technology, software, and hardware development
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Proficiency within one or more programming languages including C, System Verilog, VHDL, or Bash
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Hardware Architecture, RTL Coding, Simulation, Systems Integration, Hardware Validation and Testing, FPGA Synthesis, and Static Analysis
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
Opportunities available in Chicago, London, New York
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel’s hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel’s team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.