At Citadel, our mission is to become the most successful investment team in the world. To achieve this, we bring together elite Quantitative Researchers to develop and implement next generation valuation models and automated trading strategies. As a Quantitative Researcher, you’ll leverage sophisticated statistical techniques to solve some of the most complex quantitative problems of our time.
Your skills and talents:
· Advanced training in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science, or another highly quantitative field (Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD degree)
· Strong knowledge of probability and statistics (e.g.,machine learning, time-series analysis, pattern recognition, NLP)
· Prior experience working in a data driven research environment
· Experience with NoSQL databases (e.g.,MongoDB)
· Experience with distributed computing using MapReduce
· Experience with analytical packages (e.g., R,Matlab)
· Independent research experience
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
· Excellent analytical skills, with strong attention to detail
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
We want you to shape your own career path by exploring and executing on big, innovative ideas that drive capital markets and, in turn, allow capital to get efficiently allocated to the innovations that improve society. Apply here and we’ll be in touch if a relevant opportunity becomes available in quantitative research.
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel’s hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel’s team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.