Trading Assistants provide trade support and control as well as help execute projects across the Global Fixed Income business.
- Ensure accurate trade capture and management
- Be responsible for the PnL Predict / Explain process and the reconciliation with actual P&L
- Act as a liaison between trading and operations to ensure near real-time trade check-out
- Act as a liaison between trading and Business Unit Control to confirm and resolve PnL and ensure accuracy
- Monitor trade flows from electronic trading platforms
- Monitor intraday risk and reconcile with EOD Risk
Work with the Trading Desk, Quantitative Research, Finance, Operations, and Technology teams on ad hoc projects related to the growth and build-out of business capabilities such as product expansion, process enhancements, automation and new business initiatives
- Prior experience in fixed income securities or derivatives middle office or operations
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience, preferably in finance, economics, applied mathematics, physics, engineering, or computer science, or a related quantitative field
- Familiarity with financial markets, as well as fixed income and derivatives instruments
- Understanding of 1st order interest rate risk and the Swap Yield curve
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Word (or related software), and experience with working with databases
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, with strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
Opportunities available in New York, Greenwich, London
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel’s hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel’s team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.