The Global Infrastructure Technology team develops, deploys, and oversees the foundational technologies and services leveraged across the firm. Infrastructure Engineers work closely with core technology and business teams to deliver cutting-edge solutions that improve the way in which Citadel trades in all markets.
The engineering teams manage a wide variety of on-premise and cloud technologies. The team also operates a 24x7x365 Network Operations Center and a Global End User Support function.
Collaborate and drive critical projects in one of the following functional areas:
- Systems Engineering including Networks, Telecommunications, Windows, Linux, Database and Storage
- Platform and Cloud Engineering
- Infrastructure Operations and Development
- Information Security
- End User Support
Partner with key stakeholders across the firm to define priorities and deliver solutions that improve the way in which Citadel operates.
Your Skills and Talents
- Experience with Linux, Windows or Cisco Technologies
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals including Lay1, Layer2, Layer3
- Familiarity with the following protocols: TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, MSDP, PIM (SM and DM)
- Solid SQL understanding and application
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science or Management Information Systems
Opportunities available in Chicago
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel’s hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel’s team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.