· Interface with QR, IT, BO to help deliver complex trading workflows and enhance automation.
· Interface with Exchange and Brokers for upgrades, setup and daily operations.
· Monitor and manage the health of the trading infrastructure day to day, resolve issues both tactically and strategically; includes initial system startup, daily releases and clean shut down/EoD book sign-off.
· Design release plans and verification of changes.
· Own and enhance all reconciliation procedures with regards to positions, cost accruals (trading fees, fixed costs, tax), booking, reporting and P&L
· Manage connectivity setups and cost/inventory management, to ensure desk readiness for external changes
· Increase firm knowledge of core processes through thorough and consistent system documentation
· Handling corporate actions changes and required elections
· Partner with Portfolio Finance to manage daily desk financing and stock loan activity as it pertains to trading and positions
· Manage and Enhance Market Access Controls through review and dialogue with team members, QR and compliance
· Risk control, monitoring and management including but not limited to daily hedges, rolls, position divests.
· Provide market color and follow closely on macro events.
· Technical thinker with extreme attention to detail, analytical rigor, and desire to work in a fast paced trading environment
· Superb problem solving skills, turn ideas into actionable items
· Demonstrated hustle, drive, and grit with a can-do attitude and willingness to learn allowing candidates to push through complicated problems and reach desired outcomes
· Ability to prioritize under pressure while maintaining complete composure
· Naturally curious and entrepreneurial minded, self-starter
· Technical skills (e.g., Python, SQL, R, UNIX familiarity or programming language familiarity) will be necessary, combined with strong written and oral communication skills to thrive in a collaborative environment
· 2-6 years’ experience in electronic (systematic or algorithmic) equities, FX or futures trading business; trade assistant, execution services, operations or IT role preferred
· Bachelors’ degree from a top university or a related field is required.
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For thirty years, Citadel’s hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel’s team of investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.