Title: Systematic Execution Trader
Business Unit: Global Quantitative Strategies
Company Description: We’re Citadel, a worldwide leader in finance that uses next-generation technology and alpha-driven strategies to transform the global economy. We tackle some of the toughest problems in the industry by pushing ourselves to be the best again and again. It’s demanding work for the brightest minds, but we wouldn’t have it any other way. Here, great ideas can come from anyone. Everyone. You.
If you aspire to:
· Be part of the trading desk within Citadel’s Global Quantitative Strategies business, operating across multiple asset classes and global markets
· Support the overall trade operations related to our systematic trading strategies, which includes ensuring effective trade execution (both automated and manual) within established parameters
· Work in a team environment that closely integrates trading and best-in-class technology
· Work on meaningful projects that directly impact global markets
If you have an interest in:
· Rigorously monitoring an extensive systematic trading operation and reacting to issues in a timely and intelligent manner
· Acting as a liaison between QR, Trading Strategies, middle and back office operations, to ensure proper oversight of all pre and post trade activity
· Continuously improving existing operational environment monitoring and reporting to ensure best-in-class response to any issues that may affect successful execution of trading strategies
· Contributing to post trade analytics framework design, analysis, and commentary
· Staying up-to-date on the global financial markets landscape for changes in regulation, microstructure, and trading technologies
· Assisting in support of broader research initiatives within the Global Quantitative Strategies group
If you have:
· Experience within a systematic/algorithmic trading environment
· Genuine interest in the financial markets and trade execution
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel’s hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel’s team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.