If you aspire to:
· Protect critical systems from compromise.
· Prevent data from falling into the wrong hands.
· Work in a rapidly changing field, where no two days are the same, and the demand for skilled people far outweighs the supply.
· Utilize your strong analytical skills to outsmart an attacker before they can compromise a system.
If you’ve got an interest in:
· Understanding why attackers are so successful.
· Learning modern computer attack and defense methodologies.
· Implementing security solutions that mitigate attacks.
If you’ve proven you have:
· Knowledge of LAN and WAN IP-based networking
· Understanding of network protocols and communications (TCP/IP, multicast, unicast)
· Knowledge of information security principles and practices
· Knowledge of scripting languages (i.e. Python)
· Experience administering any of the following security solutions:
· Internet proxies
· Remote Access VPNs
· Two-Factor Authentication Solutions
· SIEM Solutions
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel’s hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel’s team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.