The financial markets are constantly evolving and expanding. In this dynamic environment, Citadel uses leading-edge technology, fundamental research, and predictive analytics to generate and monetize insights about the future. Quantitative Developers at Citadel partner with our investment professionals and quantitative researchers in an integrated fashion to analyze data, build models & signals for alpha generation, and manage risk. As part of achieving this aim, Quantitative Developers build software solutions that leverage sophisticated statistical techniques and technologies to answer the most challenging questions in finance.
We’re looking for premier Quantitative Developers to join the NXT program at Citadel. NXT is a two-year program that offers a combination of training, experience, and exposure to get you to the next level in your career.
- Design, develop, and deploy elegant software solutions across research, alpha & signal generation and systematic trading
- Partner with investment professionals and quantitative researchers to define priorities, deliver custom software solutions, and improve the investment process
- Receive structured learning on technical and quantitative skills
- Develop your career under the direct sponsorship of our firm’s CTO and engage with other C-level leadership
YOUR SKILLS & TALENTS:
- Passion for technology, software development, and mathematics
- Proficiency with one or more programming languages (e.g. C++, Python, or R)
- Experience with Distributed Computing, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Platform Development, Networking, System Design
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent field
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel’s hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel’s team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.