If you aspire to:
- Work on a fast-paced, dynamic, and intellectually-challenging team
- Collaborate internally and externally with trading/financing desks, counterparties, exchanges, prime brokers, and custodians
- Add value by assisting in the lifecycle of a trade including clearance, settlements, and/or cash management
- Add value by identifying and implementing technology and process-improvement opportunities, while demonstrating an intellectual curiosity and passion for innovation
- Develop your skills and solve some of the most complex business problems in our industry
If you’ve got an interest in:
- Learning about financial markets and products
- Working in a dynamic, fast-paced, and highly rewarding environment
- Gaining exposure to best-in-class systems and processes
- Understanding the full life-cycle of a trade from execution to clearance, settlement, and cash management
- Learning about different types of securities financing, including prime brokerage, swap, tri-party, stock loan, and repo
If you’ve proven you have:
- A flexible but highly detail-oriented and results-driven approach to solving problems
- Exceptional communication skills
- A strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity & high degree of integrity
- Proficiency in Excel and data analysis. Familiarity with basic programming a plus.
- An academic background and/or experience in an operational or quantitative field (engineering, accounting, finance, economics, math, or related disciplines)
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel’s hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel’s team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.