Quant Developers partner with Quantitative Researchers to create and implement automated trading system software solutions that leverage sophisticated statistical techniques and technologies.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy elegant software solutions for automated trading systems
- Partner with the Quantitative Research team to define priorities and deliver custom software solution
- A deep passion for technology, software development, and mathematics
- Proficiency within one or more programming languages, including C++, Python, and R
- Experience with some of the following areas: Distributed Computing, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Platform Development, Networking, System Design, and/or Web Development
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
Opportunities available in Chicago, London, New York
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel’s hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel’s team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.