Recruiters have a vital role in partnering with internal clients to build the best possible team while simultaneously coaching candidates through the interview and offer processes.
- Develop and execute search strategy and workflow in collaboration with senior management for all open positions in relevant business areas including original research/direct sourcing and search firm engagement
- Build relationships with your candidates to understand their key motivations and assess cultural fit
- Execute a recruiting process that highlights the candidate’s potential at Citadel and also addresses their questions and concerns
- Coach key stakeholders on the best and most appropriate next steps
- Synthesize data from multiple sources (candidate’s personal information, market data, internal comparables) to determine the optimal offer structure
- Work with key internal stakeholders to design the closing process; answer candidates’ questions regarding offer terms and benefits; manage candidate on-boarding
- Assess candidates against open requisitions as well as opportunistically
- Develop and manage relationships with recruiting search firms, both contingency and retained
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience, advanced degree(s) a plus.
- Prior corporate and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience, including sourcing and full life-cycle recruiting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- ATS/CTS experience including tracking and managing candidates.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent analytical skills, with strong attention to detail and exceptional follow-through
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to develop clearly defined plans of action including deliverables, milestones and a formal tracking process
- Ability to negotiate effectively and use data to influence leaders
Opportunities available in Chicago, Hong Kong, London, New York and San Francisco
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel’s hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel’s team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.