Recruiting Coordinators work closely with internal recruiters to manage the full-cycle recruiting process across business areas.
- Partner with internal recruiters to manage full life-cycle recruiting process for various businesses
- Interface with third party vendors, candidates, and colleagues to schedule phone interviews, video conference interviews, and onsite interviews. On average, scheduling could include 8-10 candidates per day, including 2 to 8 interviewers per candidate
- Maintain and track all recruiting activity in a web-based system. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Updating/maintaining pipeline and candidate information
- Collecting and gathering feedback on candidates and updating applicant tracking system
- Managing candidate activity on requisitions and keeping all candidate files up to date
- Process offer and new hire paperwork
- Coordinate travel arrangements for candidates with onsite travel agency
- Process candidate expense forms and vendor invoices
- Assist with recruiting projects including candidate tracking and process documentation
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Prior experience working in a professional environment, recruiting or HR preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, experience with Outlook meeting requests a plus but not required
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent analytical skills, with strong attention to detail and exceptional follow-through
- Self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
Opportunities available in Chicago, Hong Kong, London, New York, San Francisco
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel’s hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel’s team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.