We are looking for candidates who are ambitious, intellectually curious, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. We are a talent pipeline for the global HR team, and former team members have moved into successful careers within Recruiting and Human Resources. This internship is intended to be a launch point to a long term successful career in a variety of areas within HR at Citadel.
Interns will partner closely with team members in Recruiting, Human Resources, and clients across business areas. Individuals in this role have opportunities to build relationships with stakeholders within Citadel’s business and work on projects within HR.
- Partner with recruiters and recruiting coordinators to manage recruiting process for various businesses.
- Interface with third party vendors, candidates, and colleagues to define the operational schedule for candidates
- Participate in Recruiting and HR projects to improve the candidate experience
- Early stage screen and review of candidates
YOUR SKILLS & TALENTS
- Sophomore/Junior standing in a Bachelor’s degree program (required)
- Available 40-45 hours a week during the summer, 15-20 hours during the academic year (required)
- Prior internship experience working in a professional environment (required)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, experience with Outlook meeting requests (required)
- Experience in a recruiting or HR function (preferred)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent analytical skills, with strong attention to detail and exceptional follow-through
- Self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel’s hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel’s team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.