The Senior Windows Engineer will have a broad understanding of various Microsoft systems and will be very familiar with managing an Active Directory environment. A successful candidate is able to build new Windows infrastructure, manage Active Directory, design solutions, and perform administrative functions.
- Technical expert with Microsoft products and services, define processes and procedures, develop and implement deployment, migration and test plans, oversee the implementation and cross train technical analysts.
- Provides documentation for design and support of new and existing services, works with second level support for implementation; serves as a third level escalation support to drive complex incidents or issues to resolution.
- Translates business needs into long-term architecture solutions; integrates applications authentication and authorization based on requirements to on premise and cloud solutions.
- Develop strategies for new technologies and implement enterprise deployment in compliance with global standards.
- Evaluates new products andor services, provides recommendations and integrate Active Directory systems.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of technical fields involving concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Understand infrastructure services, networking topologies, protocols and practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related area required
- 8+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Expert with large scale Microsoft systems and associated components.
- Familiar with working in a multi-domain environment spanning multiple locations and business units.
- Familiar with authentication protocols.
- In-depth understanding of Active Directory, DNS, Site Topology, Group Policy, Security, and other core infrastructure components. Experience with the following technologies:
- Windows Server 2016 and 2019 (Core and Desktop Experience) required.
- Ability to use PowerShell to assist in the automation of tasks required.
- Design and build for disaster recovery, high availability, and protect against data corruption.
- Expert with troubleshooting and complex problem solving on an enterprise network with many upstream and downstream systems.
- Ability to consult and collaborate with application and infrastructure teams to meet requirements and assist with integration.
- Nice to have experience with: Configuration Manager, Operations Manager, One Identity (Quest) Active Roles, SharePoint, AirWatch
Opportunities available in New York and Chicago
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For thirty years, Citadel’s hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel’s team of investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.