Software Engineers create next generation software solutions to support business areas across the firm. Software Engineers work closely with business leaders to develop and deliver custom software solutions that optimize performance and efficiency. You’ll get to apply and hone your engineering skills in a structured program that allows you to work side-by-side with, and learn from, those who are thriving in the field.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy elegant software solutions across the firm
- Partner with business leaders to define priorities and deliver custom solutions
Your Skills & Talents
- A deep passion for technology and software development
- Experience with some of the following: Distributed Computing, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Platform Development, Networking, System Design, and/or Web Development
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
Opportunities available in Chicago and New York
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel’s hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel’s team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.