The Software Engineering Development Program empowers team members to solve some of the most challenging problems in finance and deploy solutions in a way that makes immediate and significant impact. We’re looking for a diverse group of software engineers to join our program that offers opportunities spanning from front-end development, full-stack development, systems design, low latency programming, networking, quantitative development, and everything in between.
·Create technological tools that bring trading strategies to life
·Develop high-performance, large data research platforms
·Work in small teams to build the future of finance
Your Skills & Talents:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields (Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD)
- Exceptional programming and design skills
- Strong analytical skills and familiarity with probability and statistics
- Ability to communicate effectively in a collaborative, complex and highly technical team environment
- Intellectual curiosity and passion for solving challenging problems using technology
Opportunities available in Chicago, New York, London and Hong Kong
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For thirty years, Citadel’s hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel’s team of investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.