Business Analysts work closely with business development, investment and engineering teams to develop and design solutions that help optimize investment operations.
- Design and maintain various business analyses and reports. Examples include PnL performance and attribution, competitor benchmarking, and investment coverage analysis.
- Design, prepare, and maintain internal management and sector reports, including monthly performance and risk reports for investment teams
- Develop custom reporting tools, including web-based dashboards for senior management
- Optimize research processes for investment teams
- Prior experience in investment banking, sell-side research, management consulting, or a related field
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, preferably in finance, business management, or accounting
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, with strong attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Advanced proficiency in Excel/Data Visualization – built-in functions, aggregation, lookups and creating dashboards, Tableau
Opportunities available in New York
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel’s hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel’s team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.