Telecommunications and Collaboration Engineer
We want you to shape your own career path by exploring and executing on innovative engineering ideas that, in turn, allow capital to get efficiently allocated to the innovations that improve society. At our firm ideas can come from anyone and everyone—including you.
The Core Engineering team provides infrastructure technology solutions that support global businesses. As a Telecommunications and Collaboration Engineer, you’ll be responsible for the architecture, lifecycle management, and escalation support of voice, video, and conferencing technologies at Citadel. You’ll help build elegant, safe, and efficient collaboration solutions.
Our Telecommunications and Collaboration Engineers work closely with end users and other Core Engineering teams to consistently innovate and execute.
- Lead architecture, engineering, and implementation of high-end audio and video conferencing and other global collaboration solutions
- Build a best-in-class collaboration platform used by Citadel’s global workforce
- Provide greater productivity on all endpoints (phone, desktop, mobile, and meeting spaces) that users use everyday
- Improve user experience and integration between productivity tools
- Manage and support Cisco UC environment, CallManger, Unity and CER clusters globally
- Manage TMS, Expressways, MRA, Conductor, CMS and Jabber softphones
- Manage Turret system and Voice recording infrastructure
- Manage Video conferencing, Webex, Zoom and other cloud-based SaaS conferencing platforms
- Work closely within IT and other areas of the business to complete projects
- Periodic after hours and weekend support is required
Your Skills and Talents
- Deep passion for technology, collaboration tools and video solutions
- Experience with administration of Cisco CallManager (Unified Communications Manager), Unity, Emergency responder clusters
- Experience managing IPC, BT or IPTrade Turret systems
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel’s hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel’s team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.