Trading professionals support overall trade operations related to systematic trading strategies, which include ensuring effective trade execution (both automated and manual) within parameters established by Quantitative Research (QR). Traders work in a team environment that closely integrates trading, quantitative research and technology.
- Evaluate and improve on existing operational environment to ensure a best-of-breed monitoring environment and response to any issues that may affect successful execution of trading strategies
- Analyze and enhance trade execution and related tools
- Develop effective reporting tools and processes to ensure accurate analysis of profit and loss, risk monitoring and position reports
- Apply relevant technologies to detect and debug issues that affect live trading, including connectivity with exchanges and FIX issues
- Act as a liaison between QR, Trading Strategies and middle and back office operations, to ensure proper oversight of all post-trade activity for Global Quantitative Strategies
- Assist in supporting the Research team systems and resolving any application errors that may occur on the desk
- Experience working in a systematic/algorithmic trading environment
- Proven track record of developing and enhancing new ideas to improve trade operations
- Strong exposure to a broad range of traded products (e.g. equities, futures, RV Fixed Income, OTC) and electronic trading venues
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Excellent computer skills, ideally including experience with R and Linux
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent analytical skills, with strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
Opportunities available in Chicago, New York, Dublin, London and Hong Kong
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel’s hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel’s team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.