As we seek to become the most successful investment team in the world, we empower Traders to bring investment ideas to life. Our Traders identify opportunities in major financial markets around the world and take calculated risks. We succeed together in a team environment that facilitates close collaboration between Traders, Quantitative Researchers, and Technologists.
As an intern, you’ll get to challenge the impossible in trading through a structured program that will allow you to collaborate and connect with senior team members and our CEO Ken Griffin. In addition, you’ll get the opportunity to network and socialize with peers at iconic venues.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of a financial market
- Apply advanced statistical techniques to trading
- Constantly learn and adapt trading approaches
- Innovate by using one of the industry’s most powerful trading platforms
Your Skills & Talents:
- Advanced training in Applied Math, Engineering, Statistical Modeling, Calculus, Computer Science, Physics or related disciplines required (bachelor’s, master’s, PhD Degree)
- Ability to think about the world systematically and quantitatively, as well as the ability to deal with uncertainty in a rigorous and statistical approach
- Interest in applying technology and/or quantitative skills to solve complex trading problems
- Passion for the markets and a desire to seize investment opportunities
- Experience with programming, scripting, and/or statistical software strongly preferred
Opportunities available in Chicago, New York, Greenwich, London
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For thirty years, Citadel’s hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel’s team of investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.