Traders within Citadel Securities support the firm’s successful and rapidly growing market making businesses. Traders work in a team environment that closely integrates trading, quantitative research and technology. Opportunities may include roles that focus on equity/equity derivatives, options, fixed income, currency, commodities and/or other related products.
- Trade and manage risk of specific product(s) and market(s) within a technology-driven trading operation
- Use analytical problem solving skills to troubleshoot trading systems, develop new trading tactics, and improve operations and platforms
- Leverage trading metrics to identify inefficiencies and opportunities to increase profitability and improve performance
- Respond to market information, corporate announcements, and trading activities
- Experience working in an automated trading and/or risk trading environment
- Experience in specific investment products including options, equity or fixed income derivatives
- Experience solving open ended problems using analytical methods
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent analytical, mathematical and financial skills, with strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
Opportunities available in Chicago, Dublin, London and Hong Kong
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel’s hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel’s team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.