Duties & Responsibilities: As a member of the Legal Team, you will work closely with and have extensive communication with business professionals across the firm, as well as with outside counsel. Your responsibilities may include supporting or executing on your team’s provision of the following duties:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating trading and financing agreements
- Collaboration with other business coverage attorneys and other legal department professionals
- General legal advisory services
- 10-12 years’ experience structuring, analyzing and negotiating a wide range of trading documentation including but not limited to ISDAs, prime brokerage agreements, stock loan agreements, repurchase agreements, futures agreements, nondisclosure agreements and other similar type arrangements.
- Demonstrated internal and external negotiation skills.
- Work well as a team member and build rapport and trust with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Possess a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word.
- Ability to successfully balance the interests of the internal client with maintaining a good legal and fiscal position for the company.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, to identify and resolve legal issues, possess knowledge of the business
Education: Juris Doctorate Degree
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel’s hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel’s team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.