Citadel’s quantitative strategies team seeks to generate alpha by combining rigorous fundamental research with mathematical and statistical models to identify and execute on investment opportunities.
With more than two decades of experience, Citadel’s team stands at the forefront of data analysis and modeling. We analyze historical and current information through statistical and quantitative modeling, as well as predictive analytics, to identify and capture opportunities. We focus on the equity, fixed income, commodities and currency markets globally, concentrating on the United States and European equity markets.
The US Business Developer will be responsible for:
- Generating new ideas and data sources to help drive the evolution of Citadel’s Global Quantitative Strategies (GQS) business
- Building and managing strategic relationships while marketing Citadel’s alpha capture products to the sell-side
- Working with quantitative research teams to develop new opportunities
- Setting, maintaining and reaching strategic business goals
- Proactively leading project initiatives from conception to final implementation
- Supporting the operation of Citadel’s alpha capture products; both low and high level user support, problem solving/resolution, performance check-outs and data quality management
- Strong and recent experience in financial markets, in a people-facing role
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record; preferably in a mathematical or statistics-based degree
- 7+ years of work experience
- Excellent analytical skills, with demonstrable initiative in identifying new business opportunities and improving operational processes
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including the ability to articulately explain our business requirements. Presentation skills required
- Proven ability to develop and maintain client relationships
- Proactive and highly organized; have the ability to independently manage a dynamic workload to tight deadlines
- Enthusiasm to learn and eagerness to contribute in a fast-paced environment
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel’s hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel’s team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.