Citadel is a worldwide leader in finance that uses next-generation technology and alpha=driven strategies to transform the global economy. We tackle some of the toughest problems in the industry by pushing ourselves to be the best. We offer demanding work for the brightest minds, and we wouldn’t have it any other way. Here, great ideas can come from anyone. Everyone. You.
Global Quantitative Strategies
Global Quantitative Strategies (“GQS”) applies mathematical and statistical models to the financial markets, combining rigorous research and advanced technology to identify and execute on investment opportunities. The team operates globally, seeking to generate alpha by applying systematic strategies across a diverse set of asset classes including equities, fixed income, currencies, and commodities.
GQS is one of the fastest growing businesses at Citadel and seeks to build out its management office to help facilitate this growth.
Join the management office to help support the development and implementation of a range of strategic and business management projects. Key tasks include:
- Develop new and enhance and maintain existing financial and economic performance models and reports
- Create cost-benefit models and synthesize data to support fact-based decision making
- Design new operational workflows to remove pain-points and streamline procedures
- Implement and maintain operational processes and workflow
- Present findings to key stakeholders within GQS (e.g., Head of Business, COO)
- Run meetings and interact with key stakeholders on as-needed basis
- Perform market / competitive research as necessary
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, analytic and data-driven individual with a demonstrated record of project ownership and success. This individual will possess an ability to structure business issues, implement new operational processes, and work effectively with the broader management team and key GQS stakeholders to provide thought leadership and synthesized analytical output. Lastly, the ideal candidate will bring a can-do attitude and willingness to see projects through to completion.
- Bachelors degree required
- MBA / advanced degree preferred
- 3-5 years experience in a consulting or general management role