We’re looking for superior User Interface Developers to join NXT, Citadel’s Technology Network. NXT offers a combination of training, experience, and exposure to get you to the next level in your career.
- Develop solutions that enable our internal investment professionals to research, monitor, and trade in real-time on internal/external information. This includes gathering requirements, prototyping solutions, and delivering final products that optimize users workflows and interactions across the investment process
- Partner with the industry’s top analysts, traders, quantitative researchers, and data scientists to design, develop, and deploy solutions that answer fundamental questions about financial markets
- Visualize financial data in a way that will allow investment professionals to discover new insights, improve research processes, and decision-making
- Drive our evolution by challenging the status quo and identifying opportunities to enhance our platform
YOUR SKILLS & TALENTS:
- Passion for working with users and developing solutions that deliver amazing user experience
- Experience with data visualization using D3, ChartIQ or other visualization frameworks
- Experience with any of the following: React, Angular, Redux, Electron/OpenFin, WebAssembly, Node.js
- Experience with wire-framing, prototyping and user-centric design
- Proficiency with HTML5 (Canvas, WebWorkers, WebSockets), CSS3, SASS
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor’s, Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel’s hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel’s team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.