Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) are responsible for taking applications to production and providing early support for applications in production. SRE’s will have a deep understanding of how applications function and are able to change applications for production quality. SREs are often managed centrally, but do longer-term engagements with application teams to push applications into production or manage major refactors.
- Ensure the reliability, availability, and performance of applications
- Monitor CI/CD pipelines and testing systems for applications
- Provide on-call support for production applications
- Strong engineering skills
- Proficiency in programming languages
- Strong understanding of Linux system administration, and automation
- Strong understanding of infrastructure and applications
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Opportunities available in Chicago, London, New York
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel’s hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel’s team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.