Are you looking to launch your HR career? We’re looking to expand our Recruiting Coordination team with potential team members who are ambitious, intellectually curious and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The Recruiting Coordination team is viewed as a talent pipeline for the global HR team, and former team members have moved into successful careers within Recruiting and Human Resources.
Recruiting Coordinators partner closely with internal recruiters through the full-cycle recruiting process across business areas. Recruiting Coordinators drive the hiring process forward and own the candidate management process. Individuals in this role have opportunities to build relationships with stakeholders within Citadel’s business and work on projects within HR.
Locations: Chicago, Hong Kong, London, New York
- Partner with internal recruiters to manage full life-cycle recruiting process for various businesses.
- Interface with third party vendors, candidates, and colleagues to schedule phone interviews, video conference interviews, and onsite interviews.
- Maintain and track candidate pipelines in a web-based applicant tracking system
- Liaise with business to collect feedback and identify next steps for candidates
- Create offer documents and communicate with candidates through pre-onboarding process
- Participate in recruiting and HR projects including candidate tracking and process documentation
YOUR SKILLS & TALENTS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Prior internship or full-time experience working in a professional environment
- Experience in a recruiting or HR capacity is a plus but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, experience with Outlook meeting requests a plus but not required
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent analytical skills, with strong attention to detail and exceptional follow-through
- Self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
Stronger Foundations. Greater Heights.
Analyzing global markets with discipline and focus, we employ a diverse range of strategies in an effort to bring capital to its fullest potential and deliver consistent investment returns of our clients. We do this by working harder, seeing farther, and by empowering the world’s most talented minds with the tools and culture they need to achieve peak performance. Our firm is guided by its core values of championing honesty, rewarding excellence, continuously learning, solving problems together, and earning the win.
Citadel is a global investment firm built around world-class talent, sound risk management, and innovative leading-edge technology. For a quarter of a century, Citadel’s hedge funds have delivered meaningful and measurable results to top-tier investors around the world, including sovereign wealth funds, public institutions, corporate pensions, endowments and foundations.
With an unparalleled ability to identify and execute on great ideas, Citadel’s team of more than 675 investment professionals, operating from offices including Chicago, New York, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, deploy capital across all major asset classes, in all major financial markets.